Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Answered prayers

The power of prayer continues to amazing me. It is so moving when a prayer is answered. My best friend kacey has a little boy who is two months old. His pediatrician had some concerns over a lump on the babies head. They ran some tests along with a cat scan. Fortunatly everything came back normal. It turns out that they have nothing to worry about. I know that there were many prayers sent their way. Not only prayers for the baby but for Kacey and Miguel as well. In thier difficult time of uncertinty, prayers of comfort and faith were much needed. As I spoke with Kacey this morning I could hear our prayers had been answered. Faith has prevailed! I thank the Lord for the power of prayer and my growing faith, for he never ceases to amazing me. May he continue to grant us with tiny blessings. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment